- Triple P Positive Parenting Program (scroll down)
- Executive Leadership and Board Development
- Organization Assessments/Project Management For Organizational Culture Change Process
- Coaching - Executives/Professionals/ Administrators/Direct Staff
- Professional Development
- Trainings on a variety of Clinical, Effective Supervision, Effective Communication/Public Speaking and Consensus Building Related topics
- Seminars/Workshops on a variety of Behavioral Health Subject Matters
- Grant Writing and Fund Raising
- Seminars for Traditional, Nontraditional and Faith Based Organizations
- Counseling Individual, Family, Marriage, Group Counseling Sessions
Speaking Engagements and Motivational Speaking
OBCCS provides a diverse array of consulting and training services to individuals, organizations and established community networks that are tailored to assist Clients to operationalize their vision and mission statements into measurable and achievable outcomes. OBCCS also provides an array of parenting and clinical services that are solution focused.
We will respond to your outreach within a twenty four hour period.
Triple P, the Positive Parenting Program, is here to help you meet your parenting goals. Triple P will help you learn new skills. Whether you want a quick tip on how to handle a specific issue, some practical answers to common everyday parenting concerns or help with more complex family issues, a trained practitioner can tailor Triple P to suit your needs.
Triple P can help you find ideas to handle challenging behaviors including temper tantrums, disobedience, homework and chores and more. Triple P helps take the guesswork out of parenting!
Dr. Farrell is trained in Tripe P Level 3, Primary Care, Level 4, Standard Triple P, Discussion Groups and Seminar Series. She has 8 children and 3 grandchildren and promotes positive parenting throughout the provider and faith community, She facilitates training sessions with parents and providers in schools, child development centers, parent advocacy groups, faith institutions as well as at other venues.
Dr. Alice Farrell is a clinical consultant to the Connecticut Office of Early Childhood and is available to provide clinical/implementation support to Triple P practitioners. She provides one-on-one coaching, telephone support and refresher workshops.
To coordinate Triple P community overview presentations, seminars/workshops and discussion groups, please contact us.
Seminar Series: Seminar I - The Power of Positive Parenting, Seminar 2 - Raising Competent Confident Children, Seminar 3 - Raising Resilient Children
Everyone is different, and a personal trainer takes your individual requirements into consideration andcreates a training environment that corresponds directly to your expectations. We are here to give you helpful advice and help you achieve exactly what you want.